Due to supply chain issues we are experiencing a supply shortage from our printers which has caused a
backorder/fulfillment backlog. We appreciate your patience and support as we try our best to serve you while
dealing with the effects on the supply chain due to covid-19. We expect to be caught up with order by the end of August.
Thank you for your support & patience. ~ Victoria, CEO
The Money Munchkids Financial Education Curriculum
Our financial education curriculum is perfect for teaching your child about money.
Suggested for grades K and up based on federal education guidelines. Great for all learners!
Includes topics such as barter & trade, history of money, income, types of jobs, bank accounts, ATM’s, checks, debit cards, credit cards, interest, budgeting, needs vs wants, expenses, supply & demand, investing, taxes, charity, donation and more!
- Created with multiple national and international teachers
- Supports five national and international education standards
- 35 lessons: Only 30-45 minutes each
- Utilizes all 7 learning styles!
- Dyslexia friendly
- Autism Approved by the AHA
- ADHD & LD friendly
- STEM.org Authenticated Educational Product
- Favorably reviews by Old School House magazine
- Student workbooks include over 200 pages of versatile and interactive activities suitable for all learning styles.
- Single Instructors guide works with multiple students workbooks
- Great for multi-student families
FIRST TIME ORDERS: Please remember to purchase the Instructors guide AND student workbook KIT.
Workbooks alone do not educate your child best without the Instructors guide. A single Instructors Guide will work with all workbook levels.
Students learning at a 3rd grade level or higher can utalize the 3rd+ workbook
Instructors guide & workbook KIT : $80
Student Workbook ONLY: $60
Instructors guide Sample
(works with all workbooks levels)
Student Workbook (K)
(Workbook have the same topics, activities are adjusted to skill level.)
(We love our fans! Tag us on social media @MoneyMunchkids! )