Beyond Personal Finance is a choice-based curriculum that opens the student’s eyes to the high cost of being an adult. This interactive, informative, 20 lessons, self-paced course immerses the students in their future by letting them experience “living” through age 22-42 for themselves, including making personal choices and personal budgets. We start with learning about and choosing a college and/or career then move to cars, apartments, spouses, houses, investments and so much more. This purchase will entitle you to the following:
- 365 day online membership to Student & Teacher Portals
- Portal access to self-paced video teaching.
- Full-Color Student Workbook designed to enhance the video teaching.
- Electronic and Hard Copy Lesson Assignments and Tests via Student Portal.
- Online Teacher Resources including a brief coaching video for each lesson as well as answer keys, lesson plans and more.
*A note regarding the optional Full color Printed Teacher Workbook – The Student Workbook is designed for the student to complete each page as he/she follows along with the Instructional Video. For those that would like, the optional Teacher Workbook is a mirror copy of the Student Workbook with the completed answers.
You can purchase this with your order for an additional $40. Simply select the option that has the teacher’s guide included in the options below.
This curriculum was approved by:
- Cathy Duffy
- Old School House Magazine
- True North Homeschool Academy