Beyond Personal Finance is a choice-based curriculum that opens the student’s eyes to the high cost of being an adult. This interactive, informative, 20 lessons, self-paced course immerses the students in their future by letting them experience age 22-42 for themselves through making personal choices and personal budgets. We start with learning about and choosing a college and/or career then move to cars, apartments, spouses, houses, investments and so much more. We have helped hundreds of families get their teens ready for the real world, and we can help you. Come see at www.beyondpersonalfinance.com. This is an experience even the most skeptical teen will thank you for.
This purchase will entitle you to the following:
- 365 day online membership to Student & Teacher Portals
- Portal access to self-paced video teaching.
- Full-Color Student Workbook designed to enhance the video teaching.
- Electronic and Hard Copy Lesson Assignments and Tests via Student Portal.
- Online Teacher Resources including a brief coaching video for each lesson as well as answer keys, lesson plans and more.
Favorably Reviewed by:
- Cathy Duffy
- Old School House Magazine
- True North Homeschool Academy