This listing is for the workbook only.
Our new financial education homeschool curriculum is perfect for teaching your child about money. Suggested for grades K and up based on federal education guidelines. However, if you have any questions regarding if our material is suitable for your child please contact us.
- Created with multiple national and international teachers
- supports five national and international education standards
- 35 lessons: 30-45 minutes each
- Utilizes all 7 learning styles
- Dyslexia friendly / Autism Approved by the AHA
- Topics such as barter & trade, history of money, income, types of jobs, bank accounts, ATM’s, checks, debit cards, credit cards, interest, budgeting, needs vs wants, expenses, supply & demand, investing, taxes, charity, and donation.
- Student workbooks include over 200 pages of versatile and interactive activities suitable for all learning styles.
- Single Instructors guide works with multiple students workbooks / Great for multi-student families!
FIRST TIME ORDERS: Please remember to purchase the Instructors guide AND student workbook KIT.
Workbooks alone do not educate your child best without the Instructors guide.
A single Instructors Guide will work with all workbooks.
3rd+ workbooks are suggested for students working at grade levels 3rd to 7th.
Click for Approved Charter School List
There are no reviews yet.